Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Happy Birthday Crisis!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Winter's Shadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2003
    Posts
    31
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Omedetou! *throws confetti*

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy birthday, Crisis!!! I'm hoping to have a present for you, but not sure when i'll have it ready. it'll probably be late, just like everthing else i do lately. but you will get it... eventually [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Kitty

  3. #3
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    YEIIIII HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you are having awesome day!! Wow so many people i know have birthdays in october. even me....hehe im on the 19th ^_^

    so now ur legal right??...i think i remember thinking u were a year older than me. neways have fun with that [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Risu-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 10th, 2003
    Posts
    659
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    O-tanjoubi omedetou!

    (wish I knew how to say it in Chinese too... ^_^)

    You know, it's been 10 years since I was in Wales, and I have completely forgotten 98% of the Welsh I ever knew. But it probably would have a lot of 'l', 'd', 'w', and 'y' sounds in it no matter what... ^_^

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Cheshirecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2003
    Posts
    40
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't know today is Crisis's birthday. Anyway, Happy Birthday!

    I'll be having my birthday in October too. On the last day to be exact. And no, I'm not trying to gain myself any present. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Countess D's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2003
    Posts
    148
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    o_0U...I didn?t know either....well, it doesn't matter...

    Crisis happy B-day ^_^! I hope you get many presents [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SailorPenguinz's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Risu-chan:
    (wish I knew how to say it in Chinese too... ^_^)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I know, but...Idk how to spell it >.> Oh well! Let's go phonetically!

    Sahn yut fai lawk!! (canto btw)

    HAPPY HAPPY BIFFDAY!! XDDD
    ) ( ) ( ) ( ) ( ) (
    (^)(^)(^)(^)(^)
    _i__i__ i __i__i_
    (_____________)
    |###|^_^|###|
    (_____________)
    Woo! Cake! =D

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ October 16, 2003 08:28 PM: Message edited by: SailorPenguinz ]</font>

  8. #8
    Inactive Member ^fluffy^'s Avatar
    Join Date
    November 25th, 2002
    Posts
    41
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crisis~~! SAN YUAT FAI LOK!! (translations: happy b'day) anyway, that's cantonese, you're from hk right? i'm sure that's the right sentence, i asked my hongky friend [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bonne f?te Crisis!! ^^

    Happy birthday! Hope this year will be full of fun and naughtyness for you! XD

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cirocco's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2003
    Posts
    13
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    happy birthday!!!
    zhu ni sheng ri kuai le
    haha that's happy birthday in Chinese!!! [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •